MTAQ: Carmageddon 2021
The Motor Trades Association of Queensland (MTA Queensland) is excited to announce tickets are on sale for Carmageddon.
This is the fourth event in the sell-out series and will be held on Thursday 22 July at the Sir Jack Brabham Automotive Centre of Excellence, Eight Mile Plains.
The event has gained a reputation as one of the country’s best automotive innovation one-day conferences that educates on all aspects of innovation connected to the automotive and mobility industries.
Internationally recognised academic and industry experts will deliver keynotes and panel discussions on topics including:
- New technology and the future of mobility
- Waste management and opportunities for business
- Unlocking circular economy for tyres
- Clean fuel and infrastructure
- Innovation, impact and opportunities for industry
Some of the subject matter experts include:
- Professor Peta Ashworth OAM, Director Andrew N. Liveris Academy for Innovation and Leadership, Chair Sustainable Energy Futures, UQ & Chair Hydrogen Taskforce
- Professor Michael Milford, Acting Director, QUT Centre for Robotics, Electrical Engineering and Robotics School, Faculty of Engineering, QUT
- Dr Anna Kaksonen, Group Leader, Industrial Biotechnology, CSIRO
- Dr Andrea Walton, Social Scientist and Research Team Leader, CSIRO
The event will also feature an impressive exhibition of the latest electric cars, retro conversions, vans, bikes and the latest tech from QUT and business. Exhibitor details can be found on the back of the Program.
Date: Thursday 22 July 2021
Venue: MTA Queensland & MTA Institute, 2728 Logan Road, Building 8, Eight Mile Plains, QLD 4113
Tickets: $20 – $60
The event will also be broadcast live online, giving attendees the opportunity to purchase tickets to attend virtually.