MTAQ: Carmageddon ‘New World Mobility’
MTA Queensland is excited to announce Carmageddon ‘New World Mobility’ a one-day automotive innovation symposium.
We anticipate this being a high profile event with attendees from senior government, academia, the innovation eco-system, automotive industry businesses and stakeholders as well as media.
The event will feature panels and presenters covering topics such as smart cities and the future of mobility, renewable fuel technologies and blockchain.
There will be an impressive vehicle showcase featuring the latest hydrogen and electric cars from Tesla, Hyundai, Jaguar and Renault.
Carmageddon will be opened by the Hon Karen Andrews MP, Minister for Industry, Science and Technology.
The Program will include some of Australia’s leading subject matter experts including:
- Cat Matson, Brisbane’s Chief Digital Officer
- Dr Kellie Nuttall, Partner Deloitte
- Prof Michael Milford, QUT Science and Engineering Faculty, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Robotics and Autonomous Systems
- Dr Sue Keay, Research Director Cyber Physical Systems, CSIRO’s Data 61
- Dr Brett Dale, CEO, MTA Queensland
- Dr Paul Sernia, Chief Product Officer | Founder, Tritium
- Eden Spencer, Founder | CEO, Block Two Pty Ltd
- David Viano, Research Scientist, CSIRO
- Mark Dutton, Team Manager and Racing Engineer, Triple Eight Race Engineering
- Scott Nagar, Public Relations | Manager of Future Mobility & Government Relations, Hyundai
Tickets will be limited for this free event.
Thursday 21 March 2019, 8:30 am – 3:00 pm AEST
Sir Jack Brabham Centre of Excellence, MTA Queensland
Freeway Office Park, Building 8, 2728 Logan Road, Eight Mile Plains, SEQ