Is Your Automotive Business Environmentally Compliant? Green Stamp NSW
Green Stamp is an environmental program run in each state and territory of Australia through the Motor Trade Associations for all businesses within the automotive industry to help achieve environmental compliance and beyond.
The Program assists business owners by incorporating processes and practices that avoid, reduce, reuse, recycle and dispose of waste in an environmentally sensitive manner.
Green Stamp ensures your business:
Comply with current legislative requirements
• Correctly store liquid to prevent groundwater or storm-water contamination
• Operate correct pre-treatment equipment for wastewater management
• Manage spills to prevent groundwater or storm-water contamination
• Manage air quality
Go above and beyond to reduce your environmental impact and save money
• Correctly dispose waste products to minimise the amount of waste sent to landfill
• Conserve energy and water
• Get in contact with suppliers of environmental products and services
• Develop and implement Environmental Management Plans.
Communicate your environmental achievements with your customers
• Apply for Green Stamp Environmental Accreditation
• Display Environmental Policies
Want to know more?
To arrange a assessment or for further information, please contact your MTA NSW Area Manager or phone 02 9016 9000, email us firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website mtansw.com.au